Pages

22 June 2012

scarf addiction

I love scarves, winter, summer, spring, fall, bring it on!! Here are some of my favourite ones I have seen lately:
red2

By Working girls designs and Helen Dealtry

Red Fern Infinity Scarf - Hand block printed, All Natural Vegetable Dyes, 100% Cotton Loop Scarf, Infinity Cowl, Tube Scarf


By Maelu Designs

Mint Color Block Infinity PASHMINA Scarf - Beautiful Loop Infinity  Scarves

By Three Bird Nest

and last but not least:

LASSO SCARF - Black/White

By Scout & Catalogue





7 comments :

  1. Ohja, die eerste is prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik ben ook gek op sjaals. De eerste en laatste zijn mijn favoriet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like scarves. They're pretty and practical accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors of the first scarf - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove scarfs too! Anthropologie also has a lovely selection (I even made a post about it in the past: http://naomemandeflores.com/en/cute-scarfs/)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Camilla, those scarves are amazing too, you can never have to many, I am always on the look out:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. jaaa sjaals, ik wil deze allemaal! vooral die derde, wat een mooie

    ReplyDelete